The benefits of spray polyurethane foam roofing applied by a quality, Q1 applicator with BASF Foam Enterprise credentials compared to conventional roofing methods are:
1. No sightly tear off. Less land fill usage.
2. Energy efficient, provides a seamless monolithic insulation barrier. Saves you money on utility bills.
3. High wind up-lift rating.
4. 100% seamless and self flashing.
5. Quick and efficient to install, giving you less time to worry about construction on more time to concentrate on your job.
|This is a photo of a built-up gravel roof in need of repair.|
|Photo taken after Washington Roofing & Insulation|
Applied the Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof System.
Spray polyurethane foam roofing systems are warranted from 5,10 to 15 years depending upon the needs and budgets of the customer. The warranties are also renewable after the existing warranty has expired.
Properly maintained, a spray polyurethane foam roofing system may be the last roof you need to put on.