- Pilot Credit 44: EQ - Ergonomics Strategy
- Pilot Credit 45: SS - Site Assessment
- Pilot Credit 46: EA - HVAC Commissioning
- Pilot Credit 47: EQ - Acoustic Comfort
- Pilot Credit 48: IP - Discovery - Analysis to Support Integrative Process
- Pilot Credit 49 : IP - Implementing Synergies
- Pilot Credit 52: MR - Environmentally Preferable Non-Structural Products and Materials - Prescriptive Attributes
- Pilot Credit 53: MR - Responsible Sourcing of Raw Material and
- Pilot Credit 54: MR - Avoidance of Chemicals of Concern in Building Materials.
From homes to commercial buildings, LEED credits can be obtained by following specific guidelines for new construction or renovation, schools, retail, core & shell, commercial interiors, operations & maintenance and neighborhood development.
Complying with LEED standards is completely voluntary, but has been proven to benefit owners with cost-effective solutions that result from green building. To read case studies, profiles, research and resources on green building, visit the U.S. Green Building Council website.